- Seomra Ranga daily quiz.You could win a book token!
- Oliver Jeffers reads one of his books each day at 6pm. What will it be today?
For all you folks stuck at home in the coming weeks. from Monday, at 6pm GMT / 2pm EST / 11am PST
I will be reading one of my books every weekday, and talking about some of the things that went into making it.
We are all at home, but none of us are alone.
Let’s be bored together. pic.twitter.com/VX0MwSzUKz
— Oliver Jeffers (@OliverJeffers) March 15, 2020
Head over to Instagram Live at
6pm GMT / 1pm EST / 11am PST
to hear me read ‘How to Catch a Star’,
my first picture book.
It’ll be up there for 24 hours for all other time zones. I’m recording them too and will add to my website a few hours later.
Stay safe all
— Oliver Jeffers (@OliverJeffers) March 16, 2020
- Branar Children’s Theatre will be live streaming one of their performances from 4pm today!
So the votes are in. The first Branar video to be shown will be —
How to catch a star. ⭐️⭐️⭐️. It will go live on Vimeo at 4pm today. We will post a link at that time. pic.twitter.com/NNBNcwlRGe
— Branar (@Branarteatar) March 16, 2020
- Watch the news. Check out RTE news2day.
- Sarah Webb, an awarding winning children’s author will have #CreativeBursts with daily writing games, story prompts and word fun each day at 1 p.m. on www.moli.ie starting today Monday the 16th.
Day 1 of #CreativeBursts all in one place – Let’s Play with Words – a video with linked word games, story prompts and writing challenges (there are added extras for age 11+ on the downloadable). Do post any of your work below I’d love to see it! @KidsBooksIrel @rtenews https://t.co/gOIeOAWBLe
— Sarah Webb (@sarahwebbishere) March 16, 2020
- We Love Books! Kids’ writing competition on RTÉ Jr