The senior room have been learning about France.
Test your knowledge here. Write your answers in the comment box below.
1. What is the capital of France?
2. What is the currency of France?
3. What is the highest mountain in France?
4. What is the longest river in France?
5. What food is France famous for?
6. What drink is France famous for?
7. Name a famous landmark in Paris.
8. What do French people eat for breakfast?
9. What type of sport is the Tour de France?
10. What colours are the French flag?
1 Paris 2 euros 3 Mont Blanc 4 Loire river 5 frogs legs 6 wine 7 The Eiffel Tower
8 croissant 9 cycling 10 blue,white and red
3, mount blanc
10. Blue , white, red. By: Tegan Morgan Taylor
1) Paris 2) Euro 3) Mont Blanc
4) River Loire 5) Cheese 6) Wine
7) Eiffel tower 8) Criossants
9) Cycling 10) Red, white and blue
1.paris 2.euro 3.mount blanc 4.loire 5.creps 6.wine 7.eiffel tower 8.croissents 9.cycling 10.blue white and red
10:blue,white and red
7. Eiffel Tower
10. Blue, white and red
By Michael Connelly
The Eiffel tower
Blue,white and red
Eiffel Tower,Arc De Triomphe,Dun of Pyla,Cite de Carcassonne,Mont Blanc and Chateau de chambord.
Blue,white and red.